We leave for Miami this evening for our cruise tomorrow afternoon. I am super-excited, but still need to finish packing! I can't wait to tell you all about the vacation, we've been looking forward to it for a long time. We are doing a ten day cruise to the Panama Canal, with stops in Costa Rica, Jamaica, Haiti, and COLOMBIA!
We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. - Joseph Campbell
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Pin Pals
Last weekend Pete and I got together with some of our adoption friends (Katie, Sean, Bethany, Mike, Doron, and Peter) for a night of fun. We went bowling for a couple of hours and then out for appetizers and drinks afterwards. It was nice to see everyone again and we had a blast! We enjoyed catching up with everyone, as well as commiserating about the adoption process. We especially loved the cupcakes Doron brought from her vegan bakery. Yummy! Here is a picture of the gang- 
We leave for Miami this evening for our cruise tomorrow afternoon. I am super-excited, but still need to finish packing! I can't wait to tell you all about the vacation, we've been looking forward to it for a long time. We are doing a ten day cruise to the Panama Canal, with stops in Costa Rica, Jamaica, Haiti, and COLOMBIA!
We leave for Miami this evening for our cruise tomorrow afternoon. I am super-excited, but still need to finish packing! I can't wait to tell you all about the vacation, we've been looking forward to it for a long time. We are doing a ten day cruise to the Panama Canal, with stops in Costa Rica, Jamaica, Haiti, and COLOMBIA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so cool how you have become friend with other families going through the process.
ReplyDeleteHave a blast on your cruise!!! 10 days -- how great!!! Will this be your first time in Colombia? Have a drink for me when you're lounging by the pool... nice!!! :o) We'll catch up when you get back!