Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bad Week

Though I try to keep things positive on this blog, in reality there are a lot of bad days. This week has been a prime example.

I am struggling to keep it together every day at work. It's been over a year since we started the adoption process, and I don't feel like we are any closer than when we began. I'm starting to question our choices, wondering if we are in the right program, if we have the right agency, should we have stuck with fertility treatments longer, and if there is really anything I can do about it at this point. Overall, I've been feeling like I don't have the strength to wait any longer. It just does not seem possible.

I made an appointment with the agency tomorrow morning. I have a lot of questions. I'm hoping I can get some honest answers. I'm tired of being patient. I'm just plain tired.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Gayle. I feel frustrated for you... I can't wait for you to be holding your little one. You are going to be THE BEST MAMA and IT WILL HAPPEN. Waiting just sucks. :( Hope you get some honest answers tomorrow... more than just the standard "we don't know when, be patient"...! Call me ANYTIME. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I am here if you need anything. I know if may not mean much but I am by your side - standing with you. Love, Kim-marie

    ReplyDelete