There is not much new to report here on the home front. I've been working on Christmas decorations and shopping, and Brady does his best to keep me from being productive. It's a fun game we've got going! Guess who's winning?
The highlight of the week was the Christmas parade that we attended this morning with Suzy. It was a little chilly, but I had Brady dressed in enough layers to keep him warm at the North Pole. As always, Brady loved being outside. His favorite parts of the parade were the horses, dogs, and the balloons that the kids next to us had tied to their chairs.
 |
| All I want for Christmas (except maybe a silent night) |
 |
| The wild man in action |
 |
| Enjoying a warm day |
 |
| Parade goers |
 |
| Admiring all the dogs with Suzy |
 |
| Yay for Christmas |
 |
| Ready to party |
No comments:
Post a Comment