We have some very exciting news, readers... Brady cut his first tooth! And maybe even two! They just broke through his gums today, so they are not quite ready for their close-up. I'm not sure how long it takes for teeth to completely make their way through, but I'll be ready, camera in hand!
Yesterday evening we had a great time getting together with the adoption crew at Bethany's house. We were celebrating our newest arrivals, Shannon and Lilliana! It's always a blast to see everyone, but the group definitely has a new energy with five kids running around now (and counting). Such happy times!
It's Super Bowl Sunday, and we've got a battle of our home teams with Pittsburgh and Green Bay battling it out. Brady was disappointed that he couldn't get a bedtime extension tonight to stay up and watch a little longer. There is something about football that he really loves. Let's hope it's the colors and not the hitting!
 |
| Bundled up on a snowy day |
 |
| One of the last toothless smiles you'll see! |
 |
| Brady's Tarzan impression (we find him this way some mornings) |
 |
| "I'll have a steak, please." |
 |
| "Oh, but the special sounds good." |
 |
| Sharing a secret with his buddy, Shannon |
 |
| Pete introduces himself to Lilliana |
 |
| Party time |
 |
| The big kid table |
 |
| "Not now Mommy, I'm busy." |
 |
| Go Pack Go! |
No comments:
Post a Comment