Monday, March 21, 2011

Superstar

Brady is having a stellar month in the new tricks department.  Last week he finally willingly let us put some finger food in his mouth (puffs, Cheerios, avocado, tomato).  He used to gag and spit them back at us, but now he'll just open his mouth and wait for it.  Then last night he picked up a puff and put it in his mouth all by himself!  We went nuts with applause, and he just looked at us like it was no big deal and we were the crazy ones.  This is huge- we've been struggling to get Brady to eat anything remotely chunky in texture!

Then tonight I swear Brady was trying to say "moo!"  Or it sure seemed that way.  We were playing with a stuffed cow and I was moo-ing.  He was cracking up, and was making some m- sounds.  Then I read him a book which has a cow in it on a page that says "moo."  He was silent until we got to that page, and then he made the same m- sound!  Coincidence or first word attempt?  I'll let you be the judge.  :)

Precious

Belly laughs


Playing with his favorite toys- balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment