Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall fun

I've been home for almost two weeks now, and it has been very easy to slip back into our old routines.  Brady is doing great, so we are all a little happier around here.  We've had a lot of errands to run and housework to catch up on, but we've had plenty of fun too.  The crazy rainy stretch we've had seems to be over (at least for a few days), so we've been getting outside as much as possible.


Brady loves the view from Daddy's shoulder
 
Truck!

Uncle Mark and Brady try to keep two balls going

Here comes trouble!

Beautiful day for a hike (I use that term very loosely- not quite the hikes of our old days)!
 








Of course we've been on the swings a zillion times!

"Mommy, you're in my way- I can't see the cars!"

Ready to slide

You didn't think it was all fun and games, did you?  Time to teach Brady to fold!

No comments:

Post a Comment