We are leaving for the beach on Sunday, so I figured I'd better empty the memory card in preparation for all the great pictures I'm sure to take! Or maybe I'm procrastinating because I don't want to pack. Either way, look what a fun week we've had!
 |
| Pre-haircut playground trip |
 |
| Yeah, this lasted for about 3 seconds before Brady was trying to push Nathan out |
 |
| Mall playground post-haircut |
 |
| Brady is learning to use a tricycle in PT/OT- the arm crank really helps him pedal. Go Brady go! |
 |
| What a cool guy |
 |
| My running partner (he's smiling because he thinks it's funny when I'm gasping for air)! |
 |
| The pack & play is really useful now because even though he can't crawl yet, Nathan rolls wherever he wants to go. |
 |
| We went to a magic show on Wednesday. Brady thought there could be a little less conversation and a little more action, so we left early. Luckily it wasn't a total bust- they had a train to ride! And despite Mr. Serious Face, he really does love it. Really. |
 |
| See, here's his fake smile to prove it! |
 |
| And they had balloons! I guess it was a success after all. |
 |
| Back home for our daily dose of swing set |
 |
| Brady, Nathan, and I are doing a weekly music class. They love it, and it's great that Brady finally wants to hear some songs that aren't cartoon theme songs! |
 |
| Brady's favorite part is when Ms. Teresa gets out the instruments. He's great at bringing Nathan a few. |
 |
| Nathan was playing on the floor while I cleaned up the kitchen. He started crying, so I ran in and panicked when I saw "blood" on his head. Yep, we had carrots for lunch. |
 |
| Don't you wish you woke up this happy? |
 |
| Play doh sad faces |
 |
| Mommy, I think there's still some in the jar. |
 |
| Got it! |
 |
| Brady told me he wanted "chicken cheese" over and over the other day. I finally led him to the refrigerator and asked him to show me what he was talking about. |
No comments:
Post a Comment