Casey came home with us from the beach and stayed for a week (her annual No Parents Party). Who's down with No P.P.? Yeah you know me. This year's party did not disappoint.
Sharing in the celebrations was Nathan, our newly-minted 7 month old! Stats? Don't have 'em. I'm lucky to get a shower daily, who am I kidding. He's big and he's heavy. Looks healthy. Go Nathan! Love you buddy. I promise to get started on your baby book right away.
He is REALLY close to crawling, though. He gets up on his arms and knees, rocks, and has taken a few "steps" with his arms before he drops to his tummy and army crawls. I think it's going to be any day now. I told him to wait until Saturday when Grandma Loraine and Grandpa JT get here. He's a pretty good boy so I think he'll listen.
 |
| Aunt Casey helps the boys ride their trikes |
 |
| Music party |
 |
| Handsome little chub |
 |
| Giddy up! Casey pulled out all her best day care entertainment for Brady this visit. |
 |
| On our way to a children's Theater in the Woods. In case you don't recognize it, it's his trademark sad face. |
 |
| Puppet show with Suzy and Allie |
 |
| Someone hijacked my camera |
 |
| What's a visit without a trip to the animal park? |
 |
| Brady was all about the sheep this time |
 |
| He's so excited he's actually taking flight |
 |
| Here piggy-piggy |
 |
| Nathan thought the lorikeets cackling were HILARIOUS |
 |
| Here peacock-peacock |
 |
| A trip to the neighborhood pool (which I've been hiding from Brady all summer since there's no way I can handle both boys there on my own)! |
 |
| Seven months old today |
 |
| And teething up a storm |
 |
| Yeah, that's better |
 |
| Sweet cheeks |
 |
| Brady requested the park on Casey's last day |
 |
| It was Nathan's first time in a toddler swing |
 |
| Hey there handsome! |
 |
| Gimme some sugar, baby. |
 |
| Thanks, Brady. Don't mind if I do. |
No comments:
Post a Comment