Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hikes and bikes and a little road trip

At least he got them on by himself!

Morning at the park (conveniently located next to the trail that we run on)


This is what happens when another kid comes too close. Poor shy baby.

A little Brady love

And a little Nathan love, steamroller style




The kids and I took a little road trip to WV on one of our last weekends of summer.  The boys had a fun time playing in Nana and Pop Pop's garden.  I have a feeling I have at least one future farmer on my hands!
Brady can make a construction site out of anything.





This tomato was too good to wait for slicing.

My little blackberry picking pros


Back home we took a little hike and checked out some old grainery and stable ruins


And finally, Brady has gotten the hang of pedaling!



Of course if Brady's doing it, you know Nathan will want to, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment