| Nathan is so helpful- he jumps right in with any chore :) |
| Some (brief) post-nap cartoon snuggling |
| Oh I've got some marker on my face? |
| Right here? |
| They boys and I went on a "scavenger hunt," AKA "nobody napped and Daddy doesn't get home for an hour so lets get out of this house before we lose it" |
![]() |
| I've been trying to sneak in and get a picture of Nathan napping, but he pops right up as soon as I open the door. |
![]() |
| We had a really warm day last week so we went for a walk around the pond. |
![]() |
| The leaves weren't changing very much yet, but we did find some other colors. |
![]() |
| Brady and I made ghosts to hang from our tree |
![]() |
| Pretty scary, eh? |
![]() |
| Another walk, another photo shoot ;) |
| I told Nathan I wanted to see his eyes |
| He showed me his nose for good measure |
![]() |
| There we go |
![]() |
| And my favorite of the day |
















No comments:
Post a Comment