![]() |
| Opening the presents from his party |
| First water table of the season |
| Garage picnic |
| I thought Nathan was napping, then I found him like this... but yay for fine motor skills! |
| Brady was invited back to the ranch to demonstrate hippotherapy during their open house. |
| Brady putting on a show |
![]() |
| Mothers Day 4 Miler |
| Putting on a water stop at a local race |
| Lunch date |
| Over Memorial Day weekend I got lots more painting done. This time, the deck... |
| ...and the front railings. |
![]() |
| A fun comparison of the house when we bought it and today. |
| Strawberry picking |
![]() |
| We also visited the grounds and garden of a historic plantation while we were there. |
| Still sleeping on the floor. |
| We traded the minivan in on a Toyota Highlander this month. Nathan co-signed on the loan. |
| Snuggled up with his favorite lovie. |





















No comments:
Post a Comment