We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. - Joseph Campbell
Sunday, March 7, 2010
A couple of pictures
I wanted to post a couple pictures of what we've been up to lately. I signed up for the Cherry Blossom Festival's 10 mile race in April, so I've been running regularly again. I've coerced Pete into doing my training schedule with me, and this weekend we ran together in a 5 mile race benefiting Children's Hospital. It was Pete's first race and the longest he's ever run (not counting the military). He did great! The weather was pretty chilly, but it was a sunny day and we warmed up quickly.
We finally got our pictures back up on the walls in our family room that I painted during my Snow Break last month. Take a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The room looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
The room looks very nice. You did a wonderful job on it. I hope you like it as well. I'm glad you made it through the race.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the races... that is so awesome! Wow, wish I could even walk 1K!
ReplyDeleteYour place looks BEAUTIFUL!!! You painted those pics? Niiiice! Also, did you put hardwood floors recently or did you always have them? We're thinking of putting them in now. Did you paint the place yourselves? Looks SO GOOD!!!
Let me know when you're free for coffee or a meal out! =)