Thursday, July 1, 2010

Decisions

It's been a busy week here in Bradytown.  Pete left for Arizona on Sunday, and Brady has been keeping me on my toes.  I've been able to have some fun, though, too.  Katie stopped by on Tuesday to meet Brady for the first time, and she was sweet enough to bring me lunch (and dinner)!  On Wednesday, Kim-marie and the boys babysat Brady so Suzy and I could go see Eclipse.  It was fun to get out and I loved the movie!  And even though Auntie Kim can't quite swaddle like Mommy, Brady still enjoyed her company.  Denise started her new job today, but her apartment wasn't quite ready, so she stayed over last night.  It's been a good week for seeing friends!

We also bought a new and improved swing.  The one we had swings front to back, and Brady has never enjoyed it (in fact, he hates it).  We recently saw one that swings left to right, which is more like the rocking motion that he is used to.  We tried it out in the store and he liked it.  Sold!  Here he is enjoying the new ride.



Pete and I also made a decision about work- I am not going to return in the fall after my maternity leave.  I will take this school year off, but I will be able to return to a position for the 2011-12 school year.  It was a really difficult decision to make, but ultimately I think it is one that we will all be happiest with.

This afternoon Brady has his 2-month pediatrician visit, so stay tuned for an update on his stats.  Also, Aunt Casey is en route for a week of fun with "no parents!"  Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment