Holy cow, it's here. Brady is one! He's a toddler! Oh my, I can't believe it. I don't know where the time went. It seems like yesterday when we were at the hospital, so happy and so scared. Our lives have changed so much this year. The little monkey has filled our hearts up in ways we never knew were possible. We are the luckiest parents in the world (in our humble opinions).
We celebrated by going to the pediatrician, the grocery store, and Lowe's. Yep, a real special day! Not to worry, we're going to party it up this weekend.
For those of you interested in his stats, Brady weighed 22 lbs (50th %ile), measured 30.25" (75th %ile), and his head measured 17.75" (almost 50th %ile). His fine motor skills seem to be his strongest area right now. And it will come as a surprise to no one that the doctor said his attention span is rather short ("Usually one year olds are a little easier to examine," HA)! Calling him a wiggle-worm is putting it mildly. He got three shots, this time in his arms. I guess he's really a big boy now.
His climbing skills are improving. Today, he started climbing into the dishwasher. I'd have taken a picture if I thought it was safe to leave him there! Pete found him sticking out of the laundry basket legs-up yesterday. And he's made a couple mad dashes for the TV stand lately, but fortunately I've been able to catch him first. We'll see how long it takes before everything in our house is bolted down.
 |
| Playing house |
 |
| Fun on the exam table |
 |
| Striking his best toddler pose |
 |
| Party! Party! |
 |
| "Guess how old I am?" |
No comments:
Post a Comment