This past week Brady and I hit the road for a few days in WV. Pete was in Alabama and then Calgary over the last two weeks, so Brady and I thought a little change of scenery might be nice (not to mention a little help entertaining the wild man)!
The drive wasn't too bad, now that I've come to accept that Brady won't sleep in the car when I want him to, but he is guaranteed to sleep when I don't. We had a good time visiting everyone and Brady was able to show off his new walking skills.
Pete came home on Friday to a busy weekend- a new couch, a visit from Allie (and she brought her parents, Suzy & Chris, too), and Twilight. It doesn't get much better than that!
 |
| Outside with his favorite cow |
 |
| Living it up in the new and improved ball pit! |
 |
| Some quality time with Mammaw |
 |
| "Which app is that? Gotta put it on Mommy's phone." |
 |
| Driving Mr. Bear around Mammaw's house |
 |
| Is there room for one more? |
 |
| Brady teaches Allie the finer points of measuring, just in time for holiday baking. |
 |
| Time to go for a ride! |
 |
| Many laps were made around the house that afternoon. |
 |
| Off to the races! |
 |
| Getting the mail with Daddy |
 |
| Team Edward: Suzy, Gayle, & Denise |
 |
| Big pile of leaves? Hmmm, what should I do? |
 |
| Jump in, of course |
 |
| Well, we said we wanted a yard with trees... |
No comments:
Post a Comment