Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

Our first Thanksgiving in the new house went very well.  It was only my third turkey, but I was happy with the results.  If I could figure out how to avoid the last-hour chaos, I would do this every weekend!  We had a ton of food, and were thrilled that Uncle René could join us.  All in all it was a great day!

The hungry men


Mark puts the finishing touches on his dessert

Speaking of dessert...


It was a nice evening, so we took a walk to burn off some pumpkin pie.  Or at least a dinner roll.

Brady gets some exercise too.  He goes in reverse while riding on the dinosaur...

but has to push it to go forward!

We got a Black Friday visit from Mammaw, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Dustin, and Uncle Daniel.  A much better way to spend the day than fighting crowds at the mall!





No comments:

Post a Comment