Thursday, January 26, 2012

No! No! No!

Can you guess what Brady's newest word is?  That's right, I hear "No!" all day long.  It's made our already rocky morning routine even feistier!  The other new one is "uh oh," usually followed by throwing his food on the floor.

I took a camera to his little gym class last week so you could see some of the fun he has there.  He has mastered the sliding board, his new favorite thing.  I can't wait until the weather warms up so we can get to the playground.  I think he's really going to enjoy it this year.


You bet you are!

A perfect windy day for a pinwheel


Mine all mine


Is this thing even regulation? I can make this shot with my eyes closed.

Excited and nervous on the slide

Bubbles!

Possibly the biggest ball he's seen

Yes, they even have books (but it's the one time Mommy discourages reading)!

You can do it, put your back into it

Brady was particularly fond of this fig newton.  So much so that he took it to bed with him (and screamed if you tried to take it).

Playing with his lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment