Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It don't mean a thing (if it ain't got that swing)

We've had several nice days lately, which means we've had several trips to the playground!  Brady loves running around, see-sawing, and sliding, but most of all he loves to swing.  Fortunately we are surrounded by several great parks, so there is always one close by.  Let's hope this weather continues on into summer, and we don't pay for our mild winter with a giant snowstorm in March (although I would like to get just ONE use out of the snowsuit I bought Brady in October)!


Playing with his Valentine's Day gift


Oh yeah!



Brady was trying to convince me that this was a train.

I must have seemed like I wasn't getting it, because he starting using his arm motions (chugga chugga).

He really didn't want to leave!

Pure bliss


Relaxing in his tent with twenty of his best buds

Mommy gets a birthday cuddle



Really, this never gets old!

No comments:

Post a Comment