It's been pretty crazy around here the last week or so. The area has been busy preparing for Hurricane Sandy to hit. We were pretty lucky- we did not lose power and our trees are still standing. However we did find a few leaks in our roof above the garage, so we will see what happens there. Other than weathering the storm, we've had field trips, pumpkin projects, and Brady's room makeover to keep us busy!
Brady's preschool took a field trip to Pumpkinville, AKA the animal park across from our neighborhood. Pete and I met the school bus there, and it was fun to see all Brady's little friends. It was total chaos though- many bus loads of kids there that day!
We are in the process of moving Brady out of the crib and into a twin bed. We got new furniture last month, I painted his room a couple weeks ago, and Pete just set up his bed last weekend. We have both the crib and the bed in his room now, and our plan is to transition him to the twin bed Thursday. I'm pretty nervous about his new freedom, but I guess that's part of growing up!
 |
| Brady and his buddy "Nay Nay" (Mary May) check out the animals |
 |
| All aboard! |
 |
| Crazy train |
 |
| Wheeeee! |
 |
| Hay maze |
 |
| Picnic at the park- I have to take a picture anytime he eats this well! |
 |
| Doesn't he look comfy? |
 |
| Now he's got the right equipment- pillow, blankies & his sheep |
 |
| Pumpkin painting |
 |
| Gayle does the dirty work. Pete may be the king of stink bugs, but don't ask him to gut a pumpkin... gross. |
 |
| Hopefully it will stop raining so we can light them one more time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment