Monday, April 14, 2014

Soccer star

Brady started soccer last week, and we were both very excited (I may or may not have taken about 200 pictures).  He ran for 40 minutes straight, and napped like a champ that day.  Success!  If only he could catch on to the "no hands" thing...



















My "100 Step Challenge" photo (walk 100 steps and find something to photograph in that spot)


The theme for week 3 of my Project 52 was "reflections."  Brady and I took a hike to a couple of ponds for some inspiration.







We got to see lots of tadpoles!






Brady had fun "fishing" with his stick




He really enjoyed the daffodils... He'll tell you, flowers make him happy!

I ran a 5K for Autism over the weekend (cross-country, yikes!)
Week 4's theme was "wheels."  I didn't need to hike to find those in abundance!




Nathan is trying to learn how to be gentle with Maggie. At least he's stopped poking her nose.

Is it just me, or does he look like he's 3-going-on-17 here?

Cool cat

I thought it was really cute that Maggie used Brady's elephant as a pillow

And then I realized that was nothing compared to hopping into a laundry basket for bed.













Brady can blow bubbles now!

All buckled up and nowhere to go





Buh bye curls. When Daddy takes Nathan for a haircut, you know he's going short!


Handy helper hanging coat hooks



Rookie's first ice cream cone


No comments:

Post a Comment