The boys and I took a little drive to Winchester to visit the Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum. I have heard great things about it, and they recently moved into a new space, so I figured it was time to check it out!
Brady and Nathan loved it even more than I imagined- we will definitely allow for more time next trip. Everything is hands-on and very kid-friendly. Definitely a well spent $16. :)
 |
| The first thing we saw was the ambulance. I had a tough time getting both of the boys out of this one! |
 |
| Digging for fossils |
 |
| Apple packing shed |
 |
| Create your own coaster |
 |
| Water water everywhere |
 |
| This ball ramp was Brady's favorite |
 |
| This creeped both of us out |
 |
| Getting primitive |
 |
| Very cool golf ball run/maze thing |
 |
| Can you tell how much Brady liked it? |
No comments:
Post a Comment