For Halloween, Brady and Nathan both dressed up as firefighters. Every time I asked Brady what he wanted to dress up like, I'd get a response of fire truck! Race car! Excavator! I knew that even if I could create a costume like that, there was no chance he was going to wear it.
Nathan was also tricky. He was not going to be a fan of wearing anything that looked much different than his usual clothes. But I figured if I dressed him like Brady, there might be a chance. And what do you know, we just happen to have two firefighter suits at home. Bingo.
 |
| Since I got off easy with the costumes this year, I decided to trick out their wagon. |
 |
| Nathan cried when I put his costume on, but once he saw the Dalmatian he was sold. |
 |
| We were very excited that Rapunzel could join us for trick-or-treating, can you tell? |
 |
| Nathan started off a little scared, so he stayed in his firetruck to keep the candy safe. |
 |
| But after a few houses, he hopped out and decided he could hang with the big kids. |
 |
| You'll be shocked to hear that Nathan likes candy. |
 |
| Brady even found a few things that he liked! |
 |
| Brady got to work with a therapy dog this week at OT. |
 |
| She was so sweet, I wanted to take her home! |
 |
| We haven't been to the Air & Space Museum for a little while, so it was fun to see Nathan's reactions to all the airplanes now that he's really getting into them. |
 |
| The Blackbird was their favorite. |
 |
| Nathan very carefully took one bite from each nugget. |
 |
| My boys adore rocks. I'll never understand the intrigue. |
 |
| Brady got fancy with his car lineup! |
 |
| Nathan loves his "woof." And she tolerates him quite nicely. |
No comments:
Post a Comment