I am two months behind on getting pictures up, so I figured I'd better get on it before we end up celebrating Christmas in July! I'm just going to do little posts here and there as I get my photos organized and off my camera.
 |
| Decorating our little tree |
 |
| Snug as a bug in a rug |
 |
| Making his own waffles |
 |
| Feeding Minnie breakfast |
 |
| Holiday train show at the railroad museum |
 |
| Oreo dipping lesson |
 |
| Bus stop attire by Nathan |
 |
| I locked the keys in the van while we were at the mall (and Pete was out of town). We had a picnic on the floor of JC Penny while we waited on the tow truck. |
 |
| The flatbed he rolled up in did not disappoint. |
 |
| Only one boy was brave enough to sit with the jolly old soul. |
 |
| Nathan is fiercely independent. He insists on 'carrying' bags out to the van. |
 |
| For some reason our stuff was pretty beat up that day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment