Friday, April 17, 2015

February part 2


The boys have quite a village constructed in the basement. Thanks, Nana!

I love this little face!
My first run back home in WV

We celebrated a friend's birthday with a 10K and sparkle skirts
Working at the car wash





Men at work



Catching snowflakes
Mommy's good little helper
Another snow day, another trip to McDonald's





He swapped out his pants for Daddy's slippers
Oh boy, not ready for this.

If Brady's first homework assignment was any indication, we are in for some rough evenings!



We got another snow day on my birthday. Birthday girl gets to choose lunch, and it wasn't McDonald's!



I got a sunny surprise on that snowy day from Loraine and JT. :)

Nathan doing his part to help decorate my cake.




Brady and I took a little adventure to do my homework assignment for photography class.







  



Air Brady

We saw this little friend as we were leaving the park.






No comments:

Post a Comment