Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Country roads, take me home

We had a great Memorial Day weekend in WV showing Brady off! Of course he was a hit, and here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip.



Mammaw with her great-grandson!


Don't worry, you won't break him, Uncle Mark.


Proud Aunt Casey




Nana's turn




Brady checking out Steve





"I was here first, you know"


Relaxing on Mammaw's porch




Great Aunt Mary Gay gets a smile




Enjoying snuggle time with Grandma





Grandpa!




Great Uncle Frankie




Ready for the cook-out at Mom's




Brady sporting his Mountaineer gold with Casey




Being this cute is so tiring







Mark with The Count

5 comments:

  1. I like this new blog set-up. Very Brady, it's perfect:o).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Suzy... and I love the title... so creative! Great pics, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle, Peter and Brady,
    I love the pics, but I would much rather be there in person! And it won't be long now! I am counting the days...Brady, I'm sure you are too! I love you all and will see you soon, save some of those hugs for me!
    love,
    grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures:)His feet looks like they never touched the ground!! My kind of party:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Campbell quote. So very true in every way. See you all Sunday!

    ReplyDelete