It's been a busy couple of weeks for Brady. Since we've been back from WV, we've been busy meeting with friends and touring the daycare circuit. Brady has been having some good days and some bad ones, with the deciding factor being how much sleep he gets. He continues to grow like a weed, and I have noticed in the past few days that he is gaining more control of his arms. He seems to purposefully bat at the toys hanging off his car seat now, and he can almost get his hand into his mouth to suck on. His alertness has really increased, too.
On Sunday we went to our local adoption agency's annual family picnic. As a result, Brady got to be out in his first thunderstorm/tornado watch! Don't worry, we were able to cram into the park shelter during the worst of it, and Brady's car seat and stroller kept him dry. He didn't seem to mind the excitement- I think he was just happy to meet his friends Elena and Sam.
I'm too sexy for my shirt...
Ready for the picnic
Bethany and Sam having fun in the dirt.
Mark and Elena, future entomologist.
Jessica getting her Brady fix.
Hello there Mr. Bumblebee!
Almost a smile? We're getting there!
Gayle and Pete,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the announcement I received in the mail yesterday :) It is terrific! You can do so many wonderful things now, our announcement was a card with no picture!!! We've come a long way with photo/comp stuff!
I love the pictures from your picnic. It sounds like you guys had a good time. Brady looks so cute in his outfit in the one picture for the event. I can't wait to see you shortly.
ReplyDelete