Friday, September 24, 2010

Finalization news

We got some exciting news today... The adoption agency called with some potential dates for Brady's finalization hearing!  Unfortunately Pete is scheduled to be out of town for each of the three dates they gave us.  He's working on it as we speak, but we will definitely be finalizing sometime in October!

I was hoping that Pete would be done with travel for a while, but it doesn't sound like that will be the case.  He just found out that he has to go to CA next week, and he is supposed to spend a week in FL and two weeks in AZ in October.  Plus we were hoping to go to WI soon, and now we need to go to FL for court.  I'm not sure how this is all going to work out!

In other exciting news, Brady rolled over (front to back) for the first time today.  Of course I didn't see it happen, but I definitely witnessed the end result.  Good job kiddo!

UPDATE: Our finalization hearing will be on October 14 in sunny Clearwater, FL for anyone who needs a quick fall getaway!
 

Being amused by Lucky.
I'm so cute!
And you're so funny!
Ready for my new trick?  I'm in...
... and now I'm out!  Don't try this at home kids.  The Bumbo is officially retired. :)
The sign of a good party (Happy Birthday Auntie Kim)!


2 comments:

  1. He is so incredibly cute! Exciting news all around,too. Let me know when Brady is up for a visit... I'm off M and W! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day for finalization:) Yeah!!! I love the pictures..he is so cute! Love the Browns

    ReplyDelete