Happy Labor Day! We had a good holiday weekend, especially because Pete was back at home. When we picked Pete up from the airport and Brady saw him, he laughed and laughed and laughed. He really missed him! Brady decided to show Daddy how happy he was by rolling over for the first time on Friday! I was at Walmart, of course, so I missed the whole thing. Evidently Pete had just finished giving Brady a bath, and he put Brady in the crib on his back while he went to the kitchen to make his bottle. When Pete got back to Brady's room, Brady was on his stomach! For three days we tried to get him to do it again with no luck. Then on Monday night he did it! Pete yelled for me and I grabbed the camera, and we got his third roll on video.
That was the highlight of our weekend. I've been sick, so we didn't do anything too exciting. We did take Brady to Target to get pictures taken yesterday, but I was not very impressed with them. It didn't help that Brady is teething (I think) so every other picture has his fingers in his mouth!
 |
| Swinging with duckie |
 |
| Playing with Daddy |
 |
| Ready to watch his first WVU game |
 |
| Let's Go Mountaineers! |
No comments:
Post a Comment