Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good friends and good news

Brady has recovered from his shots, but the cold still lingers on.  It doesn't seem to bother him too much, except when I come at him with the tissues!  He's rolling over like crazy now, every time you lay him down he immediately rolls over.  The only problem is that he rolls over in his crib during the night, and it worries me because he can't roll back onto his back yet.  I think he's working on it, though.  We're trying to help, but really, can you teach a baby to roll?  It seems like something he's got to work out for himself.  We're also trying to put Brady on a more consistent nap schedule, and we are trying to go from four to three naps a day.  Day 2 is proving to be as difficult as Day 1 was, but I think if we can get through the transition period we will all be happier.

Last Friday we met Bethany and Sam at the mall playground.  Sam is getting so big, and he's running around non-stop.  Brady totally loved watching all the kids play.  He got so excited that I had trouble getting him to eat!

On Saturday we went to baby Sophie's dedication.  Brady did pretty well, despite being out way past his bedtime.  At one point we had Brady and Sophie facing each other on our laps during the service.  Brady was jumping, flapping his arms, babbling, and smiling at Sophie, and she would coyly smile and giggle at Brady.  It was hilarious to watch!  I wish I had my video camera with me.

And finally a huge felicidades to Katie and Sean!  They received a referral for a baby girl in Colombia yesterday.  We are so excited for them- they've been waiting a long time for this wonderful news!  We can't wait to meet her.


Exhausted from a trip to the library.

And I thought Brady was heavy! Sam is growing up so fast.
Beth helping Brady and Sam say goodbye for now.
Brady likes being on his tummy a lot more now that he can get there on his own.
LOVING his new jumperoo (and Mommy loves that her arms don't have to do all the jumping now)!

No comments:

Post a Comment