Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddys out there!  We had an extra special day celebrating what a fantastic dad Pete is.  Brady and I let him sleep in while we went to the grocery store to pick up a special treat.  Then we went to IHOP for brunch (Pete's favorite), and later, we walked to the park to squeeze in even more fun!

Here are pictures from today and other things we've been up to this week: 

Our first time on the swings- and Brady's nervous face

This isn't so bad after all

I like it!

A beautiful day for a walk


The joy of fig newtons

Good times at Shannon's birthday party

Digging Sean's cupcakes

Heading home with one tired boy

He loves trees (and plants and flowers and anything else he can grab and rip).

I just couldn't resist...

Happy Father's Day (minus a few bites)!

Pancake time

This really is fun!

Weeeeeeeee

Higher, Daddy, higher!

Monkeying around

Ooh, that's fun too!

Sliding might be even more fun than swinging!

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment