Brady had his first sick visit to the pediatrician this week. All in all, I suppose that's not too bad a streak! The poor little guy has strep throat. Only I had no idea that he had strep. He was uncharacteristically grumpy for several days, and he refused his bottles. I thought maybe his stomach was bothering him, and I didn't know how to make him feel better (and honestly I didn't think I could take another day of the grumps), so I made an appointment. Fortunately we're on day three of antibiotics, and he seems like he's finally feeling better!
 |
| Lazy days of summer |
 |
| He still loves to play ball |
 |
| Hi! |
 |
| Brady & Sophie sizing each other up |
 |
| Book club |
 |
| Feeling better |
 |
| Sharing a smoothie |
 |
| Fish face |
 |
| Hugs for Daddy before he left for a work trip |
 |
| "I wonder if this will fit in my mouth?" |
No comments:
Post a Comment