Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pack it up, pack it in

After a lot of hard work the past few days, we are officially packed.  The movers come tomorrow morning, and Brady and I went to WV to get out of the way.  I think even Brady was starting to get stressed out with all the packing- he got upset when I packed the last of his toys today, and he climbed on top of the suitcase trying to get to them.

I will go back tomorrow night without Brady- it's the first time we are leaving him overnight.  It'll be tough, but I know he'll be in good hands at Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Dustin, and Uncle Daniel's house.

Thursday we settle on both the sale of our house and the purchase of the new house.  By Thursday evening we should be in our new place!  And on Friday our belongings and our Brady will be delivered to us.  We can't wait!


Bed head
Packing material

No comments:

Post a Comment