Guess who's 40? We officially have an old geezer in the house. I had intentions on celebrating Pete's birthday in style, but as the day grew nearer, reality set in and it became clear that I could accomplish almost nothing! I'm sure I'll have it together by his 50th. Be on the lookout for that Evite.
 |
| That dryer is amazing. |
 |
| I've got a new running partner! |
 |
| Brady is big on playing "construction site" lately |
 |
| 'Tis the season for lots of leaves |
 |
| This is what happens when I leave Nathan for 5 minutes to chop an onion. |
 |
| We were lucky to have nice weather for a few days for a little back-yard photo shoot |
 |
| And it did literally take me three days to get five decent shots! |
 |
| We got to extend swim season yet again with Lilliana's awesome birthday party |
 |
| Brady and Sam have a snack break |
 |
| Tired puppy |
 |
| Nathan is finally showing an interest in books, hurray! |
 |
| Pete wanted to go out to dinner for his birthday. I have no idea why. |
 |
| Nathan appreciated all the cool things to look at at the restaurant, but it sure was hard to feed a moving target. |
 |
| Happy Birthday Pete. We sure do love you. |
No comments:
Post a Comment