| During dinner one night, Brady yelled "I made a man!" |
| Nathan has discovered the joy of chips and salsa. |
| I made sure I had my keys when I saw this in the driveway! |
| "Hey Mom, see this dirt in my hand?" |
![]() |
| Yummy |
| King of Mulch Mountain |
| Pete is installing the last piece of our landscaping- some new sod around the sidewalk. Hooray, it only took us three months to finish! Our neighbors must love us. |
| Believe it or not, I forgot to take a "before" shot. Luckily I found this on my phone from last winter. |
| "After" |
| We replaced a couple broken flagstones and Pete straightened and leveled our walk. |
| He also re-routed our downspout drain pipe and put a nifty pop-up cover on it so I'll stop falling in the hole. |
| Notice our sod is already dead. Brady says "We're making hay!" :) |
| Brady is not the only one who loves the iPad now. Good thing he's so good at sharing, ha! |
![]() |
| Nathan always watches me with one eye when he drinks his milk. Just something cute I thought I may want to remember someday. :) |
![]() |
| The boys and I headed to the farm to pick my favorite- blackberries! |
![]() |
| Brady is a seasoned pro at the farm. He jumped right in. |
![]() |
| Yesssss |
![]() |
| Ta da! |
| Blackberry selfie |
![]() |
| The view of the farm from across the road. |
| We heart Five Guys |
![]() |
| Amateur rock climbers |
![]() |
| Nathan calling his shot |
![]() |
| Now how do I get up there? |













No comments:
Post a Comment