Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Disney's Animal Kingdom

This morning we checked out of our Orlando hotel and went to Animal Kingdom. We had a lot of fun riding rides, seeing animals, and watching shows.

Tonight we checked into a hotel near the hospital. We're going to try to go to get some rest since it will be an early morning. I'll leave you with some pictures from our day.














2 comments:

  1. Gayle! So amazing, those pics. How much fun was Animal Kingdom?!? We went to Disney World for spring break in 2005(?) and loved it!

    Can't believe that tomorrow is the Big Day! I just bought the little guy another outfit at Gymboree... couldn't help it! =) I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow and can't wait to read your blog! Sending you lots of xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures will have to hold me over to until the ones I have really been waiting for. Thinking of you nonstop today. J, M & E

    ReplyDelete