On the way here we received a call from the agency. The birthmother had her doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon, and her doctor has decided to keep the c-section scheduled for Wednesday morning. We are going to move our lunch with her up to Monday though, just in case. We also found out that she does want us to be at the hospital for the delivery, and I know we are incredibly lucky to have this opportunity. Evidently there is even a window through which we can watch the c-section. Will I pass out at the first sight of blood? Place your bets now, folks!
We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. - Joseph Campbell
Friday, April 23, 2010
Florida or Bust
On the way here we received a call from the agency. The birthmother had her doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon, and her doctor has decided to keep the c-section scheduled for Wednesday morning. We are going to move our lunch with her up to Monday though, just in case. We also found out that she does want us to be at the hospital for the delivery, and I know we are incredibly lucky to have this opportunity. Evidently there is even a window through which we can watch the c-section. Will I pass out at the first sight of blood? Place your bets now, folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Peter & Gayle,
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Glad you made it to FL with no mishaps! Can't wait until you have that baby boy in your arms and send me some pics! I am on pins and needles here waiting, I am sooo excited for you!
love you both,
mom
We are praying for you both and are so excited for you two!!! You both look so happy it warms my heart to see:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update!!! Hmm... Ikept my eyes closed (and there was a sheet, thank goodness) during my C-section.... I didn't see Adam until he was nice & clean! =) You'll be fine... SOOOO EXCITING!!! PLEASE KEEP UPDATING!!! Thinking of you xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you. Every time I see your empty office first I am sad and then I remember why and get excited again. too many mixed emotions at one time. and your office is right across from mione! That's a lot of emotion!
ReplyDeleteI love this blog! Great pictures!
And I can't wait to see the next ones! Have fun and relax as much as you can before the big day!Watch the c Section? Sounds grosser than Grey's Anatomy but probably something you would regret missing. You could always cover your eyes during the gross part and peek through your fingers like at a scary movie so you don't miss anything! Don't post pictures of the gross parts, okay?