 |
| Nathan looks so big in his crib. |
This week's photo assignment was "toys." I had a lot of fun with this one!
 |
| These were mine- recently rediscovered from Mammaw's house. Strawberry Shortcake has aged well! |
When the weather is nice and we're getting a little stir-crazy, I like to take the boys on a little "adventure."
 |
| I snapped this picture seconds before Nathan climbed right in the fountain. Time to go! |
 |
| You know we get excited when big machines visit the cul-de-sac. Today's treat- a flatbed tow truck! |
Pete and I celebrated our 10th anniversary last week. It's pretty funny, because on our honeymoon we decided that we'd return to Hawaii for our 10th anniversary. Hmmmm, not exactly in the cards at this time. So we settled for a lovely dinner out (thanks for babysitting, Suzy)!
We got a new patio set for our anniversary gift (I think the traditional gift is tin, so we aren't far off), so we decided to make a clubhouse for the boys. It's the gift that keeps on giving...
 |
| Poor Maggie got a little too close to Nathan and his green paintbrush. |
 |
| He looked like he'd been through a color run by the time we were finished. |
Week 11's theme was flowers. A definite favorite of mine! Brady and I set out on another adventure and headed to our town's demonstration gardens.
 |
| Brady was pleasantly surprised to find some toys living in the Children's Garden |
 |
| What's next on the map? |
No comments:
Post a Comment