I'm pretty sure I always start by saying what a busy week/month it's been. Yep, still applies. And I'm taking a ridiculous amount of pictures, so I'm having a hard time keeping up with the blog. Here is a sampling of our recent fun:
 |
| Week 5: Letters and numbers |
 |
| Watch out, chickies. Nathan's coming for you! |
 |
| We were not able to keep the chicks for as long as we would have liked. It turns out Maggie was not a fan- she felt strongly that they should be her dinner! |
 |
| She will have to settle for wrestling her beloved owl instead. |
 |
| Here, Maggie. It's Mom's favorite toy- I'm sure you will like it too! |
 |
| Maggie has been doing great, other than begging for food at the table. |
 |
| I can't figure out why that might be. |
 |
| After returning the chickies to the farm, I took my chickies for a walk around the pond. |
 |
| Brady's getting pretty good at writing. He does Brady, Mommy, and Nathan almost legibly! |
 |
| We made a fun car wash activity at home on a rainy day. First you dip the cars in paint, |
 |
| Then you drive them around, |
 |
| You wash them off, |
 |
| And, rinse! |
 |
| Someone got pretty excited about the squirt bottle. |
 |
| Speaking of water play, Nathan got resourceful during my shower and moved the stool over so he could turn on the water to the tub. |
 |
| Maggie and I started obedience classes. She was totally worn out after our first night. |
 |
| These two are always up to no good. |
 |
| Mommy and Brady date night at Chick-fil-A (otherwise known as the longest meal ever). Man, he's a slow eater when he's distracted! |
No comments:
Post a Comment