| The Easter Bunny brought fun bath stickers and tablets to color the water. Good times! |
![]() |
| Week 6: Something sweet |
| Brady is always up for a good experiment. We saw white carnations at Costco and I had an idea. |
| The next day we had a beautiful rainbow of colors! |
| This "water feature" is evidently one of the cooler spots in our back yard. |
![]() |
| We love our garbage men. |
![]() |
| Week 7: Shadows |
| Modeling is exhausting. |
| Master of the fork. |
| Farmer Cheeks |
| Brady is enjoying his new soccer goal from Uncle Frankie and Aunt Mary Gay |
| And his Planes garden set from Nana and Pop Pop (AKA his "fork, spoon, and snow mittens") |
| He said "I'm gardening!" |
| He got an RC jeep from his buddy Ezra. It is even more fun to chase than operate! |
| Our friends Mark and Jessica (KY natives) threw a fantastic Derby party |
| It's possible Brady may be slightly obsessed with Lili. He talks about her every day now. |
| It's also possible he thought this was his birthday party. He told his OT today that his party was at Lilliana's house. No wonder he had such a great time! |
| Baby's first chicken leg. |
| I guess it is finger lickin' good! |
| I'll have some more, please |
| Brady learns the joys of disc golf |
![]() |
| Our Derby boys |
![]() |
| Week 8: Hands and feet |
| Real life! |
| Man, that sand box is HILARIOUS! |
| Brady and I had fun collecting food in the neighborhood for a food drive |
| This boy loves dirt |
| Just call me Pigpen |











No comments:
Post a Comment