Mom, Steve, and Casey came for a visit on Thursday afternoon. I don't think Brady touched the ground the entire time they were here! He enjoyed the attention and being spoiled. And we enjoyed the extra hands to allow us to get caught up on some things around the house. I even got to go for a run with Steve on Friday, it was great!

Lounging with Nana

Aunt Casey and Brady doing what he loves best

He loves to move those arms and legs

"Woman, get that camera outta my face already!"

His Royal Cuteness

Another traumatic bath time. Brady found a way to get even with us, though (the wet spot on my shirt was
not from water, and Mom got it even worse)!

The finished product

Happier times

Awwwww

Laid back
I'm loving the cuteness and the photos! Can't wait to meet the real thing!
ReplyDeleteHe's the cutest thing EVER. Love him!!!
ReplyDeleteLet me know when the little guy is ready for more visitors!!! =)