Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

We spent my first Mother's Day on the road. And Brady made his public debut at a McDonald's. So sorry we don't have pictures of either monumental event! ;)

We got a later start than we had hoped, and the driving was slow-going. We stopped every three hours to feed Brady, and usually each stop lasted about 45 min - 1 hour, so you can see how the length of our trip increased quickly! We stopped for the night in Savannah, GA around 9:00 pm. I'm not sure if we will be able to make it the rest of the way home tomorrow or not... it'll just depend on how early we can get on the road and how often Brady gets hungry.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone! Gotta go wash some bottles...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you:) Can't wait till you get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your first Mother's Day is one you will remember forever. Even without pictures! I can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete