Pete and Nathan came home on Father's Day, and we were so excited to have them back! Nathan was mad at me for a while for "leaving" him, but by the afternoon we were friends once more.
 |
| We really missed these faces around here! |
 |
| Brady and Maggie have discovered the joy of tug-of-war |
On our first Monday of summer break, we went to play in the fountains since it was a super hot and humid day. We weren't the only ones with that idea!
 |
| This is as close as Nathan got to the action. It turns out he's not a fan of water spraying on him. |
 |
| I introduced the boys to water balloons that afternoon. Seriously, it was very hot! |
 |
| I finally found a cheap double-jogger on Craig's List, just in time for summer runs! |
This week's photography theme was action. Fortunately for me, action is not hard to come by in our house!
 |
| Dusty is missing some propellers and paint, but he still flies as high as ever. |
 |
| Even Nathan gets in on the airplane action. |
 |
| This is what Brady refers to as Maggie playing "Flying Derby" for all you Sofia the First fans. |
 |
| Those bunnies don't stand a chance if they ever come across that fence. |
 |
| More Flying Derby shots |

 |
| Nathan was helping me unload the dishwasher earlier that day, and I found this butter knife outside. I think I've been warned. |
 |
| Brady and Nathan love the fake fish tank at the pediatrician. Very low maintenance- I can dig it. |
 |
| Baby's first cake pop |
 |
| Morning tooth brushing :) |
Have I mentioned that there's no preschool this week? Ugh, transitions are tough on us all. We've been working hard to fill our time and there are always fun places to explore. This week we tried out Open Play at a new therapy and play center. It was very bright and happy in there!
 |
| What you can't see is Brady about to swing Tarzan-style into the ball pit. |
 |
| You know my boys can't pass up a good train table. |
 |
| Nathan's trying hard to figure out how to get that body bouncing. |
 |
| This always works! |
No comments:
Post a Comment