Sunday, June 22, 2014

National Building Museum

Since it was just me and the big boy on Saturday, I decided we'd take a trip into DC.  We took the Metro to the National Building Museum.  It's not a children's museum, but they do have a few exhibits just for kids, and I figured the subject matter would be right up Brady's alley.

Breakfast of champions

While he was focused, I snapped my week 13 photo (eyes)

The metro was Brady's favorite part of our day. Good thing, because track work delays meant we spent a lot of time staring down those tracks.


The National Building Museum



And it happened to work out that my week 14 photo theme was shapes. Perfect.














We found a perfect lunch spot with city traffic, road construction, and lots of passers by to entertain us.
Brady declared "The lion is pooping!" at the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial. At least one guy chuckled at that one.

And from WI: Pete remembered to take a few pictures of Nathan and Sam today!





No comments:

Post a Comment