Saturday, June 21, 2014

Last day of school

It's been really rainy in our part of the world lately, so I thought I'd run outside and see if taking pictures of the rain is as fun as snow.  It turns out that it is not.  And my neighbors may think I've finally lost it now.





Last week was Brady's last day of preschool.  This one has been a bumpy year for us, so I probably wasn't as sad to see it end as I was last year.  But I still managed to cry!  Brady has grown so much and learned a ton over the past nine months.  Maybe by next year I'll be used to it all.  Time for another transition- we will be starting summer preschool at a new school in a couple weeks, and in the fall he'll be moving to the afternoon preschool class!

Brady's first and last days of school

Getting comfy before the end of year slide show


It's certificate time!



Brady is so excited when it's his turn


Some love for Miss Caity


Giving his gift to Ms Beth...

and Miss Caity. He loves them both so much, we are really going to miss them!


That evening, I took Brady out for a special treat- playing in the creek.  We often pass by it on our runs, and he always asks to go splash in it.  I think the fun even exceeded his expectations!  Good, muddy fun.



















While Brady and I were wrapping up the school year, Pete and Nathan flew to Wisconsin to surprise his mom for her retirement party!  He assures me a great time was had by all, even though he forgot to take any pictures to show us.  Here's one I was able to steal from Facebook. :)  Congratulations, Loraine!


No comments:

Post a Comment